Jan 23, 2018

* * * * * WELCOME BACK * * * * *

10 YEARS LATER...

...and it's time to give The Cuckoo Clock a bit of a wind-up! 
Hurrah!  Rejoice!  Give your snuggle-bunny a sexy lick! 

Now with that out of the way; come join me, gentle reader, as we travel back into the deepest, darkest and possibly smelliest regions of the cuckoo clock I call my mind & heart. 
You may have noticed there have been a few changes around here (or you might not have because you were too busy checking out my erotic new font).  Nothing too new or fancy, just some subtle touch-ups and opening the subject matter to more than just movies and music. 
It started as my little corner, hidden in the shadows, where I incessantly babbled about whatever I love and that's where it's going to stay, only with a bit more experience in silliness. 
I started The Cuckoo Clock with a look into Danny Elfman's score for Beetlejuice so to ease back into the thick of things I think it's only suiting to make the first real post related to the same composer.  So until then...

See you in a few days,
*creepy winky face* 
cuckoo

No comments: